Surveyors (m/f) Industry
Fantastic opportunities for travel-loving surveying enthusiasts
Do you like to get around a lot and are you as interested in tool making in the automotive industry as you are in particle accelerators in medical technology? Can you adapt to different situations quickly and do you like working with completely different ranges of accuracy than with classical land surveying? Then we have a job offer for you.
We are specialists in industrial surveying and work for industrial companies worldwide. We measure objects and surfaces with an accuracy of up to +/- 0.005 mm/m using laser tracking, laser scanning and high-precision measuring arms.
Surveying Engineers Industry m/f
- After a training phase for customer projects, you will be responsible for independent measurement in the areas of reverse engineering, alignment and adjustment all over the world.
- In day-to-day operations, you will discuss the problem with the customer, design the measuring process and measure static objects or surfaces.
- You perform measurements during new installations or conversions of existing components using laser scanning and record the 3D coordinates with an accuracy of up to +/- 0.005 mm/m.
- You determine the geometry of turbines, rollers, shafts, create the CAD plans or measure moving processes during operation (up to 6 m/s).
- You transfer the measurement data to the measurement software and promptly transfer the measurement data report to the customer.
- You are also interested in trends in industrial surveying, develop innovative ideas for your area of responsibility and discuss the implementation options within the GEOS3D team.
- You have completed a recognized professional training course in surveying.
- Ideally, you have three years of relevant work experience or at least work experience in surveying.
- You have solid technical comprehension.
- You enjoy solving complex tasks and can quickly adapt to different situations.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- You can inquire about the customer problem in English or German.
- You have a valid driving license.
- You are flexible and willing to change a location within 2 days if necessary.
What we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to apply your expertise in the field of industrial surveying (automotive, aircraft and shipbuilding, particle accelerators, turbines, structural and civil engineering, etc.) in Europe, Asia, Africa and the USA and to work with mobile high-tech measuring devices such as the Leica AT 901-LR or the Surphaser-100HSX-3D laser scanner.
Our work is varied and challenging, our jobs are future-proof and our decision-making processes short. Your place of work is the customer’s location. You are at the customer’s site for 90% of the time and spend only 10% at the company’s location in Telfs. Your initial salary in the first six months is approximately Euro 2,000.00 net per month, depending on your work experience. There are also various bonuses.
We look forward to your application!