Are you a passionate surveyor and love precision? Do you like to work independently and are not afraid to take responsibility? Then we have an attractive job offer for you.
We have been active as an engineering surveying office for more than a quarter of a century. Our area of responsibility covers the entire construction industry (structural and civil engineering, concrete and steel construction) from planning to acceptance as well as taking inventories in the wild and geomonitoring. Thanks to the most modern measuring methods, we are known for very high accuracy classes and the highest quality.
We are looking for the earliest possible start of a
Senior Surveying Technician (m/f) for indoor and field engineering surveying
- After a short orientation in our operational processes, you will be responsible for the area of engineering and cadastral surveying with our two experienced field service surveyors.
- As your first point of contact, you will coordinate our infrastructure, construction and cadastral surveys from inquiry to order completion.
- You will talk to customers and site managers, carry out calculations and ensure professional order processing.
- You will transfer the received measurement protocol data to our rmDATA measurement software, evaluate the results, perform the calculations and create the planning documents in 2D or 3D, depending on the customer’s requirements.
- You will check the quality of the data and deliver the required geodata and plans to our contract customers in compliance with standards and quality assurance.
- During peak periods, you will independently carry out technical measurements in the field.
- In addition, you will expand the field of engineering surveying step by step and also take care of the software, such as surveying software updates.
- You have a degree in surveying (University of Applied Sciences, polytechnical college, apprenticeship certificate).
- You have between 5 and 10 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in construction surveying.
- You have already worked as a senior surveying technician in a civil engineering office or are ready to take over the management, or are considering giving up your self-employment and taking advantage of a full-time position.
- You are familiar with AutoCAD for Surveyors, MS-Office Word and Excel.
- Ideally, you work with the rmData measurement software that we currently use.
- You have experience with GPS measurement methods; laser scanning is an advantage.
- You are skilled in dealing with customers and site personnel and know which legal requirements, e.g. safety regulations, building and surveying regulations or Tirol Building Code must be observed.
- You like to coordinate and are ready to take responsibility for the field of engineering surveying.
- Your careful and precise working approach is appreciated by customers and colleagues.
- You have a valid driving license.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you the opportunity to manage and further expand the field of engineering surveying on your own responsibility. You can build on proven workflow processes and further develop existing quality standards.
Our motto: PRECISION: That is why our surveyors work with mobile high-tech measuring instruments from Trimble and Leica with an accuracy of up to +/- 0.005 mm/m.
We are surveyors by passion and appreciate the variety of our different tasks. For our customers, we take stock, make pipeline surveys, find pipeline location, perform mapping (location & height), make digital terrain models, elevation plans and perform GPS surveying and cadastre and property surveying. The measurements are varied and allow you to take a look behind the scenes of assembly and quality assurance measures in addition to the building survey.
We are a fast-growing company and in demand worldwide as an industrial surveyor. The field of engineering surveying also continues to grow. That is why we now offer you the unique opportunity to independently manage and actively participate in the classic field of engineering surveying.
Our employees value the short decision paths and a future-proof workplace. You work at the company location in Telfs/Tyrol.
Your initial salary in the first six months is based on the collective agreement and, depending on your professional experience and qualifications, is between Euro 2,200 and 3,000 gross per month (14 times per year). In addition, there are various bonuses for the field service, depending on the place of work.
Just get in touch with us. We look forward to receiving your application and will be happy to answer your questions.
GEOS3D Geodetic and Industrial Surveying GmbH